Sunday, January 22, 2012

All About Me!

With my sister on her birthday!
Me playing my favorite sport!
My name is Katherine, but everyone calls me Kari. I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and I attend a high school that is very well known for its academic excellence. I have two amazing parents, an older brother, and a younger sister. When I am not in school, people usually can find me on the basketball court. I have been playing basketball since I was in Kindergarten, and I have playing been on the Varsity Girls Basketball team since Freshman year. From playing the point guard on a varsity team at a young age, I have learned how to step up and become a leader, and also how to help others. I believe that being a strong and trustworthy leader, as well as having a nice personality, I will be able to help others in the future. The biggest influences in my life are my family and friends. My parents have taught me how to be very independent and also how to make responsible choices. I am a very open person and I am also a great listener to anyone that needs a person to talk to. When it comes to goals, I have a few. My school goals for the future include going to a great school with great academics, as well as playing basketball at the D1 college level. My goals as a person is to really become the best person I can be and always strive to do my best. I also hope to be the best daughter and friend I can be. When people really get to know me, they can see that I am just an average girl trying to be all she can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment